Hot Water Heating Systems
Atlas Glen-mor has a range of hot water heating systems from leading brands to ensure that you always have the hot water you need, exactly when you need it. All backed by experienced, professional installation and service that you can rely on, 24/7.
If you’re considering installing a new hot water heater, contact us today to have one of our Home Comfort Advisors visit your home for a no obligation assessment of your heating system, where we’ll determine the size and type of equipment to suit your particular needs. We will also walk you through the process of having your new hot water heating system installed, educating and guiding you through making the best decision for you and your home.
Hot Water Heating Equipment
Our preferred heating oil equipment partner is Burnham Hydronics. Over the past several years, they have introduced more high-efficiency products than any other company in the industry, and their MPO water boiler was named Consumers Digest boiler of the year last year. However, to meet our customers’ varied and specific needs, we install and service heating equipment from a range of major brands, including:
- Energy Kinetics System 2000
- And more
Need a hot water heater service plan? We’ve got you covered.
For total protection and peace of mind, our Gas-Electric Water Heater Protection Plan includes:
On-call access to service — 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you call, we’re there for you. This means you can get repairs done quickly before they become bigger problems. There are no charges for services covered by this agreement when performed between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. If you request service for arrival prior to 8am or after 5pm, on a federal holiday (a day when the post office is closed) or weekend, there will be a diagnostic fee unless you have purchased the 24/365 option on your heating plan.
Free service visits on covered repairs.
To help you keep your water heater running at peak efficiency, your plan also covers service visits for covered repairs.
To help keep your energy bills low, you should consider a periodic system check-up. This service is available at an additional cost. Customer-requested inspections may be scheduled between March 30th and September 1st. This schedule will allow us to optimize our response to your emergency service needs during the heating season.
Enjoy a 15% discount on regular rates.
To help you save even more, this plan gives you a 15% discount on our regular rates for any repair work not covered by your plan.
Quality repairs by experienced Atlas Glen-mor technicians.
When you ask us for help, you’re accessing some of the best repair technicians around. It’s their job to keep your system in top condition.
Selected combustion components and heating system parts are covered, including:
- Aquastat well
- Barometric diverter
- Burner head
- Burner tube
- Burner motor (induced draft)
- Draft hood
- Drain-off valve
- Electric water heater element
- Flame spreaders
- Flue pipe sleeves (galvanized only, up to 9″ diameter)
- Flue piping (galvanized only, up to 9″ diameter, additional charge for “B” type vent pipe or stainless steel)
- Gas control(s)
- Gas valve(s)
- Pilot burner
- Pilot orifice
- Pilot safeties
- Pilot tubing
- T and P relief valve
- Thermostat (standard type)
The following general exclusions apply:
- Services to identify or remedy gas leaks
- Coverage can be revoked if customer fails to pay for service within terms
- Coverage can be revoked if customer fails to remedy conditions identified as hazard
- Coverage can be revoked if customer permits anyone other than our technician to service equipment
- Providing adequate ventilation for combustion
- Removal of materials containing asbestos
- Monitoring vacant or unattended premises
- Replacing fuses
- Resetting circuit breakers
- Turning on the emergency switch
- Setting system temperatures
- Replacing batteries in system devices
- Not available for water heating systems with tanks in excess of 50 gallons
For all of your hot water heating equipment and service needs, don’t trust anyone else but Atlas Glen-mor.