Air Conditioning Service Plans
For total comfort, have a plan
Atlas Glen-mor has several ways to help you keep your Air conditioning running at its best. Whether you need a tune-up pre-season or you are in the midst of the summer heat and need a repair, we can help you to be prepared with our air conditioning service plans.
With our sure start tune ups, you can always know your air conditioning will cool you reliably before the summer even begins. Make an appointment at your convenience, and we will visit your home, start up your central air conditioning system and make sure it is in good working order to quietly keep you cool throughout spring and summer through our 10-point process.*
Our 10-point Sure Start Tune-Up will:
- Lubricate all moving air conditioner parts
- Check refrigerant
- Check belt and adjust tension
- Meter Voltage and amperage
- Check filters
- Check lock-out circuits and starting contactor
- Check condensing unit wiring
- Clean and adjust thermostat
- Check condensate drain
- Adjust exposed dampers to cooling position
With CoolGuard air conditioning service plan we’re available to take your call 24-hours a day, seven days a week, so you can get air conditioning repairs done quickly before they become bigger problems. There’s no diagnostic fee if service for your air conditioner is performed between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.*
In addition, with CoolGuard you’ll get:
- A Sure Start tune-up: we will schedule one of our 10-point tune-ups with you each year. You can schedule this from 8am-5pm on normal business days from May 1 to September 30.
- A 15% discount: if you need repair work on your air conditioning system, you’ll get a 15% discount off of regular rates.
- Quality Repairs: Our technicians are of the highest caliber, and they fully understand how your cooling system works and integrates with your other home comfort systems.
For additional parts coverage, get our best air conditioning service plan—CoolGuard Plus. This comprehensive plan includes two free service visits* from a friendly professional technician, plus parts and labor on any of the following covered items for your air conditioning system:
- Blower wheel
- Blower belt
- Fan center
- Fan relay
- High pressure control
- Run capacitor
- Start capacitor
- Step-down transformer
- Drive pulley
* Scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions.