Heating Oil Service Plans
Prevent heating system breakdowns and avoid costly repairs.
Our 3 residential heating oil systems service plans make sure that you’re covered.
Choose which of our plans is right for you, your home and your budget for peace of mind throughout the year.
Basic Protection Plan
This plan includes:
- On-call access to service, 24/7
- 15% discount on regular rates
- Quality repairs by experienced Petro technicians
This plan provides extensive coverage for the budget-minded homeowner.
This comprehensive service plan options provides the most coverage for total peace of mind.
Looking for more coverage?
We’ve got a range of additional optional enhancements and agreements, which are available at an additional cost to any existing service plans that you might have with us and priced separately. These enhancements help you to extend your coverage with more comprehensive protection and customize it for your particular needs. To add any enhancement coverage, you must currently have a Value or Premier Service Plan with us.
24-Hours a Day/365 Days a Year Service
This enhancement extends your primary coverage by giving you access to Atlas Glen-mor service 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. It waives our after-hours diagnostic fee.
Direct & Indirect Water Heater Repair & Part Replacement*
This enhancement covers repairs and replacement of the parts listed below:
- Air tube
- Aquastat (auto type only)
- Burner coupling
- Burner fan
- Burner motor
- Cad cell complete
- Circulator (bronze type, up to 1/16 HP)
- Delayed oil valve
- Draft regulator (up to 9″ diameter)
- Drain valve
- Drip tube
- Electrode wire & clips
- Emergency switch
- End cone
- Firomatic valve
- Flue pipe (up to 9″ diameter)
- Fuel pump
- Fuel pump gasket
- Fuel pump strainer
- Ignition transformer
- Nozzle adapter
- Nozzle line
- Oil check valve
- Oil filter cartridge
- Oil filter complete
- Oil safety valve
- Preference relay
- Primary control
- Relief valve
*Covers residential, oil-fired water heaters up to a maximum firing rate of 1.25 gallons per hour. EXCLUDES COVERAGE OF THE WATER HEATER TANK, recirculation lines and components, and anode rods. Service requested to start prior to 8:00am or after 5:00pm, on federal holidays (days when the post office is closed), or weekends, is subject to our standard diagnostic fee, unless you have purchased the 24/365 enhancement. Repair and/or replacement must be performed by Atlas Glen-mor.
Optional Zone Coverage**
This enhancement covers repair and replacement of the parts listed below:
- Automatic air vents (boiler room only)
- Circulator complete (up to 1/12 HP)
- Circulator coupling (up to 1/12 HP)
- Circulator flanges and gaskets (up to 1-1/2″ diameter)
- Circulator impeller (up to 1/12 HP)
- Circulator motor (up to 1/12 HP)
- Circulator mounts (up to 1/12 HP)
- Circulator relay
- Flow check valve (up to 1-1/2″ diam.)
- Isolation valves (up to 1-1/2″ diam.)
- Thermostat (standard)
- Thermostat (clock type $50 credit)
- Zone valve (up to 1″ diameter)
- Zone valve motor (up to 1″ diameter)
**NOT AVAILABLE ON STEAM SYSTEMS AND EXCLUDES AIR HANDLERS. Service requested to start prior to 8:00am or after 5:00pm, on federal holidays (days when the post office is closed) or weekends, is subject to our standard diagnostic fee, unless you have purchased the 24/365 enhancement. Repair and/or replacement must be performed by Atlas Glen-mor.